Friday, January 8, 2010

blog love: dear friend


When I first met Rebekka, I new instantly I wanted to be her friend. She was so warm and inviting, and was wearing an amazing red coat (probably vintage). After chatting a bit we realized we both were raised in small town Alabama, we both shared a mutual admiration/love affair with cupcakes, and we both collected vintage children's clothing, when neither of us had kids yet. I started following her blog, then titled sugarbar, and a little piece of my morning coffee was gone when she decided to retire it. I am happy to say she is back with the sweetest blog aptly titled "dear friend". Here she shares her life, charming stories, recipes, and of course you feel like you have been friends forever. Also check out her adorable children's clothing creations here.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover