Thursday, May 28, 2009

rockumentary


Hi All! I am back from the beach and it was fantastic! More on that later, but I am writing to tell you about the best movie I have seen all year! ANVIL: THE STORY OF ANVIL is an amazing documentary about an 80's era heavy metal band and their ongoing journey to reach their dreams. Let me just say, if you are not a lover of heavy metal, you might be converted after this film. It is such a heart warming and uplifting piece that will leave you speechless and rooting for the underdog. I confess, I teared up a few times. When Mr. Matty and I went and saw the movie, the band ANVIL was there and gave a concert immediately following the credits. They aren't doing this in all cities, but if you are one of the lucky ones, make sure and see the movie on that night! Trust me you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover