Tuesday, October 4, 2011

on to next


Hey Everybody! Sorry for the long hiatus, but shortly after wrapping The Linda Lane Show, I dove head first into final rehearsals for The Rocky Horror Picture Show where I play Magenta! I will be performing this until Halloween, so if you live in Nashville, come see the show! I promise I will be back to blogging soon and will even post a video snippet of The Linda Lane Show. I hope you all had a great September, and I don't know about you, but I'm loving this Fall weather. We have already pulled out the fire pit and marshmallows!

2 comments:

Barchbo said...

OMG! How gorgeous are you in this photo?! While you are ordinarily gorgeous and glamorous, I really like the "dark" quality of your expression - totally different than the norm. Love it!

And I wish I could come to the Mr. Mattys' for fire + marshmallows. If I lived near you, you would need to be wary of my self-invites!

Meg said...

best magenta ever.

Pin It button on image hover