Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a new brew


Over the weekend, Matty and I went to one of our new favorite hot spots, Crema! Crema is an endearing little coffee shop tucked away behind the big tall buildings of downtown Nashville. Our drinks of choice were "the lutito" for me (a drink we found out was named for a friend of ours), and the Chemex brew for Matty. The Chemex looks similar to a fancy wine decanter, and brews one of the smoothest cups of coffee I have ever tasted! Apparently the shape and filter used for this design takes away the acidity and bitterness that some coffees produce. If you are a lover of coffee this is definitely something you should try. If you live in Nashville, visit Crema and enjoy your new favorite place to sit and sip!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Chemex is legendary for making the best coffee -- and it's been around for a while! I'm not a coffee drinker, but I've heard alot about them! Forget those single cup machines ;)

Pin It button on image hover