Monday, December 21, 2009

dear melodie

Lately I have been getting a few emails from readers asking for some thrifty fashion ideas. Here is one below. Please comment if you have other ideas for Jaime! If you have a question you would like answered, send me an email, I will post it here on the blog and let other readers give tips as well!


Dear Melodie,
I have spent HOURS looking online for a cute dress for NYE. I haven't been able to find ANYTHING that i like that's affordable! I have looked on etsy, amazon, alloy, delias, target and tons of other places. Do you have any more ideas? I'd love something retro-ish... I love shirtdresses... and I like short sleeves or cap sleeves (i feel naked in straps)... and I'm looking to spend less than $40. any ideas? P.s. I love this one below from J.Crew but don't want to spend that much.



Dear Jaime,
I too love that dress from J.CREW. Here is a similar dress from Converse for Target, and it's only $34.99! Add some great jewelry, and a fabulous shoe, and you are all set! P.s. it also comes in black and pink! Happy NYE!


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover