Thursday, July 8, 2010

exciting announcement!


I am happy to be able to shout from the rooftops a new little venture Matty and I are embarking upon. We are launching a new business called Tin Can Treats! We are turning Doris into a vintage Ice Cream Truck that will sell all of the "old school" favorites like Bomb Pops, Nutty Cones, Ice Cream Sandwiches and Snow Cones! This Saturday will be our grand opening in Nashville, and what better way to celebrate than with the Musicians Corner FREE music festival in Centennial Park. Artists will include Damien Horne, Mindy Smith and others and will be from 3-6pm. We will be selling treats all day and would love to see you! For more information on how to book Tin Can Treats for your next event, or to find us around town, visit our blog or twitter page.

9 comments:

Dwelling said...

How exciting! Wish I could be there to see you guys in action. Please save me a Bomb Pop!

Danielle said...

This is SO COOL! What a fabulous idea. Congratulations!

birdie blue said...

that's the best news!

I BLEED PINK said...

What exciting news!!!

erin said...

such a cute idea! good luck!

Lucy said...

How fun! I want an ice cream sandwich!

Barchbo said...

I love it! So cool! Congrats!

pink cupcake vintage said...

Thanks everyone! I will post photos from our first event soon!

You Are My Fave said...

Oh my gosh! Awesome! I wish I lived closer.

Pin It button on image hover