Friday, September 10, 2010

in remembrance


September 11th is a day I can recall every detail of. I remember getting ready for work and watching it all unfold via Good Morning America. I remember calling my Dad immediately, looking for some rational answer for what was happening. I remember going to work, only to be glued to the television. I also remember my overwhelming feelings of fear, loss, and helplessness. I am continually burdened for those who were personally affected that day by losing a loved one and pray God brings them peace. I hope you will take some time tomorrow and remember those who were lost, those who served, and just how precious life is.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

what a sad day! i will think of all the people who were affected! let´s hope that something like that will never happen again!

Zootsuitmama said...

Thanks for remembering. Zootsuitmama

Pin It button on image hover