Monday, November 15, 2010

my not so secret crush


Not that Mr. Matty is worried, but he is fully aware that I have a teeny tiny crush on Adam Richman of Man v. Food. So imagine how excited I was to get to meet him and hear him speak about his new book! Matty and I are both foodies, so hearing about his culinary journey through America was so fun and provided us with a laundry list of new restaurants to try. We also loved finding out that Adam is the real deal and exactly the down to earth guy you see on TV. He even has a special place in his heart for Nashville and made an on the spot donation to the flood victims!  Thinking that he may not get invited out to dinner while in a new city, we asked him to join us that evening. Sadly, he declined.  When you make it back to Nashville Adam, the offer still stands!

4 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

Adam's a cutie, alright. How cool you got to meet him!

kayce hughes said...

I love that you asked!

Rockster1039 said...

My best friend Ariel and I are both in love with him! lol

Barchbo said...

He's so charming! I have a bit of a crush on him, too!

Pin It button on image hover