Wednesday, June 1, 2011

bites from the big apple

I had the most amazing time in NYC! Here are a few of the highlights from my trip! 

If you can get yourself to the Met by August 7th, you must! The Alexander McQueen exhibit is one of the best pieces of art I have seen in years. It was life changing.

Getting to see my friend Christopher J. Hanke on Broadway in How To Suceed In Business alongside Harry Potter. Also, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick were sitting right in front of me. Getting to hear her laugh not to mention stare at her chic style all night, was the ultimate bonus! Christopher does a vlog for Broadway.com and is the cutest. Check him out!

Finally getting to sample some of the yummy Gluten Free goods at Babycakes NYC. Yes that is a doughnut, chocolate chip cookie, and a cupcake.

Scoring some vintage treasures at my new favorite vintage store, Beacon's Closet.

Spending time with one of my all time fave friends, and make up artist! She had just given me a makeover!

I'm already planning my next trip!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover