Thursday, January 15, 2009

favorite: fifty foot films


One of my dearest friends is getting married this fall! As we discussed her arrangements, I was reminded of a company I stumbled upon during my own wedding planning. I was always
anti-videographer. Most of what I had seen was either incredibly cheesy or on America's Funniest Home Videos.... until
Fifty Foot Films. This darling husband and wife team transform the typical wedding video into a work of art. The secret is the use of film. The final product is edited and accompanied by music that somehow they knew you would have picked yourself. Of course this treasure comes with it's price tag but the product created truly is priceless. Read more about Paul Korver, the genius behind the magic, here.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover