Thursday, April 29, 2010

bespoke skirts



This weekend when our tree branch came crashing down, sending our new neighbors running for cover, we thought it time to introduce ourselves. Turns out, I am friends with their cousin (typical Nashville), who told me years ago about his cousin Suzanne with a custom skirt company. Suzanne is the owner of Sevier Skirts and was the recipient of the 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year award in Nashville. Her skirts are custom made to fit your body perfectly! She takes precise measurements of every client, you choose your fabric and silhouette, and it is made and shipped to you within 4 weeks. A former consultant at Mood Fabrics (yes, the one from Project Runway), Suzanne has a great eye for fabric and uses her degree from F.I.T. to give you a one of a kind tailored garment. To find out more on how to get your own custom skirt, go to her website, or one of her many "skirt parties" around the country.

1 comment:

My Interior Life said...

I love her skirts! I own a few too many. They do fit like a glove!

Pin It button on image hover