Monday, December 19, 2011

holiday lights


Mr. Matty decided to decorate the outside of the house while I was away working Nutcracker. We don't do a whole lot, but have the usual pre-lit garland and a vintage light up Santa. So, when he texted me telling me one of the garlands had gone out, I thought..."oh well that is that...we will just settle for a Santa this year".  Well, I came home to this.  Matty had "fixed" the lack of garland by wrapping some of our netted lights (usually thrown on the bushes) around the banister.  At first I was horrified by the white trashery that had occurred on our front porch, but then I laughed.  Love you honey!

1 comment:

Erin + Jeannine said...

aw, this is really sweet! those vintage santas are the best, and totally remind me of my childhood.

hope you have a merry christmas!

erin and jeannine

Pin It button on image hover