Thursday, May 13, 2010

thrift score thursday



Sunday evening, Mr. Matty and I got a wild hair and decided our flower beds needed to be edged with bricks immediately. (I might add, a job we now know only we will notice)
At Home Depot we quickly learned bricks are expensive, so we decided to stop by Associated Salvage. If Pier 1 and Home Depot had a baby, you would get Associated Salvage. They have everything...including bricks for 50 cents! While I was there, I got these cute pillows for only $9.00! They make my house feel a little more beachy, and were an inexpensive way to update.
If you live in Nashville, Associated Salvage is a must shop!

update: since posting this another Nashvillian kindly let me know it's called Southeastern Salvage..and not Associated Salvage....sorry kids...it's been a long week!

4 comments:

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

is that the place over across from kroger on 8th??

pink cupcake vintage said...

Hey girl! It's off Thompson Lane. You take a left on Eugenia Avenue..and it's a big orange sign you can't miss! Have fun!

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

is it no longer called Southeastern Salvage? i've been there before (it's right by my house) and it was called Southeastern Salvage...

pink cupcake vintage said...

Ha! You are so right...thanks for catching that!

Pin It button on image hover