Wednesday, November 10, 2010

both hands


I debated on whether or not to share this, because it drifts into personal territory, but I believe that sometimes things just need to be shared. Over the past few months we have been walking hand in hand with our friends who are on their journey of adoption. In need of money to pay for the adoption, they partnered with the organization Both Hands, which serves widows in the community while raising funds to help families adopt. Matty and I were thrilled that they called us to be part of their team. This is their story.

1 comment:

Rebekka Seale said...

I'm so sad there was like...NO video footage of you!!! Boo! But we did get Mr. Matty on there for a second :)

You worked SO hard that day. The front porch chairs looked gorgeous on the porch at the end! And I couldn't believe you guys worked so hard even though you had a gig that night...I bet it was a long day for you and you were probably EXHAUSTED~!

Love you so much!!!

Rebekka

Pin It button on image hover