Wednesday, January 12, 2011

favorite: red nail polish


I am sure I have mentioned before how I am always on the hunt for the perfect red lipstick (I just bought another yesterday to add to my collection). Well the same should be said for finding the perfect red nail polish, and I think I may have just found it. It's Essie nail polish in Lollipop. A big thanks to the J.CREW cash wrap for stocking nail polish, lip gloss, and sale jewelry. Without my wandering eye I wouldn't have landed on this gorgeous go-to red color!

4 comments:

Rebekka Seale said...

Good name, too.

Shawna Parker said...

Also my favorite red polish... now if I could just find the perfect red lipstick!

tierdear said...

Best red lipstick in the world is Ruby Woo by MAC. (It's a little more matte--Russian Red is also amazing and a little more creamy.)

I actually devoted my whole blog to my love of that lip color (as well as the outfits inspired by wearing it).

Good luck trying on different shades! There is nothing more amazing than a good red lipstick!

xo
Tierney
RubyWooLovesYou.com

pink cupcake vintage said...

Tierney- I am in LOVE with Ruby Woo. I am using every night for my show!

Pin It button on image hover