Monday, March 14, 2011

the closet shop: green in greece


My hair for this outfit was inspired by Lady Gaga's hair bow. I like to think my version is less red carpet and more "wear to work". I love me some Gaga, but don't worry, there are no "meat dresses" or "Muppet ensembles" in future outfit posts.

Location: The Parthenon, Nashville

Sunglasses: Forever 21
Necklace: gift from Mr. Matty, Tiffany & Co.
Earrings: found in my bathroom after a recent visit from my parents (Mom are these yours?)
Blouse: gift from my sis in-law
Belt: $1.00 bin at Goodwill
Pants: Isaac Mizrahi for Target (am I the only one that misses this line?)
Shoes: Kate Spade score from Marti & Liz
Purse: gift 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are delicious. As is the entire ensemble. Huzzah!

Signs and Salvage said...

You are GORGEOUS!!!

I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog so much & passed on a Versatile Blog Award to you!! I know life is crazy & busy…so if you don’t have time to participate…I totally understand. Check out my blog for more info…

http://signssalvage.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-have-sweetest-blog-friendsever.html

Take Care,

Kristin
Signs & Salvage

blouse said...

i love that blouse and those shoes!

xo~jane

Pin It button on image hover