Thursday, April 7, 2011

favorite: the smiling elephant


Last night, Matty and I had THE best Thai food we have ever had (sorry Jasmine), thanks to my friend Amanda. I was telling her recently how I love Thai food, and she told me we had to try The Smiling Elephant. It's a quaint little dive on 8th avenue, that just driving by you may miss. Once inside you feel transported to Thailand with the carved wood, marble tables, and small wooden stools in place of chairs. The menu is succinct, the waitstaff was incredibly helpful, and the music wasn't cheesy! To further it's satiable credibility, the owners of Burger Up were sitting next to us! Must have been their night off! If you want great food, and a great experience, you must try The Smiling Elephant soon! Just beware...there will be a wait!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover