Wednesday, May 18, 2011

guest blogger: gen of gen's favorite

I'm not sure what more I can say about Gen! She is brilliantly creative, has one of the best eyes in the design world, and now has a beautifully inspirational blog to catalog all of her finds. If you are a follower of pink cupcake vintage, you have seen many a post about Gen's store Favorite, and how she has helped me time and time again reinvent my spaces. I'm so happy to have her share a little inspiration and where to find it on a budget! Thanks Gen!
 
My latest obsession is this fabulous house featured in the new issue of Lonny! It is the perfect mix of "vintage+feminine" meets a cool "modern+eclectic" vibe!  Which of course reminds me of my dear friend- Melodie!! 
 


 
So, when Melodie asked me to do a guest blog for pink cupcake vintage... I could not resist sharing with you some pieces inspired by this amazing home and the and the equally fabulous Melodie!!!

All found, at one of my "favorite" spots for inexpensive, quirky, and  easily accessible home goods: Urban Outfitters!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover