Thursday, April 15, 2010

guest bloggers on the way


Hey Everybody! My little brother is getting MARRIED! The nuptials will take place this weekend in Dallas, then we travel to Waco where Mr. Matty will be a guest speaker at our Alma mater Baylor University. (they are the basketball team that made it to the elite eight that you didn't know) This means I will be gone for a few days, but don't think I forgot about you. I have a week of exciting guest bloggers coming up, so please make them feel at home! (spoiler: get ready for some awesome DIY ideas)

4 comments:

Allison Nelson said...

I can't believe that Philip is old enough to get married! How fun! Is he marrying anyone that I might know? Congrats and have fun!

pink cupcake vintage said...

I know! It's a little surreal! He is marrying a girl that he met at camp about 8 years ago. She also is a Baylor grad, but I don't think you would know her.

Laura said...

I went to Baylor too! have fun!

pink cupcake vintage said...

elledee! that is so fun! what years were you at Baylor?

Pin It button on image hover