Monday, July 26, 2010

favorite: lash love

One of the perks of being an actress is getting to play with make-up on a regular basis! However, the downside to stage makeup is having to wear false eyelashes. They look amazing, but daily wear leaves my eye lids dry, irritated, and a little sticky. When I saw Falsies by Maybelline promising the look of fake eye lashes, I had to try it! With a little help from my Shu Uemura curler, and a few coats, my lashes have never looked so full, thick, and perfectly separated. Definitely worth my $6.00! 

P.s. I have raved about my Shu Uemura eye lash curler several times, and can't stress enough how amazing it is! Don't forget that Shu Uemura is being phased out and won't be sold in the states any longer, so get one before they are gone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is awesome. i find that picking out the best mascara is one of the MOST frustrating things in the world. i hate when i try something new and it clumps or runs. or worse, is so uncomfortable im pulling it off my lashes on the ride home! haha
thanks for sharing this!

Unknown said...

Melodie!!!! Link up to the party. I want my followers to see your page.

Pin It button on image hover