Saturday, December 31, 2011

new years resolution: taking a break

 


For awhile now, I've been thinking about how much time and space social media takes up in my day and have been quite convicted about it.  Of course I love blogging, facebooking, tweeting, and sharing my life with people, but I often think how much time I could be spending in museums, libraries, parks, and traveling instead. So this is the year. 2012. I am suspending my social media accounts and living life less behind my computer.  Of course, I couldn't let go of everything, so I will still be blogging here from time to time and posting on instagramSo follow me there, and I hope you have a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

frecklewonder said...

hey mel,

i clipped my facebook account on new year's day of 2011 and haven't looked back. didn't miss it A DROP.

*high five*

Pin It button on image hover