Thursday, March 25, 2010

thrift score thursday


I know I am stretching the definition of "thrift" with this post, but still all things considered, it's pretty thrifty! I have been looking for a "west elm" or "dwr" patio set, without the "west elm" or "dwr" price tag for almost 4 years. As I began another year of searching I just knew the patio set I was hoping for wasn't out there. As a last ditch effort I went to Kmart.com and the minute I saw it...I gasped. I couldn't believe it! It was modern, a little vintage, white, and even had perfectly piped chair cushions that were included! The price tag was $599.99. To me...this was still crazy money to pay, but way less than others I had found. The deal became even sweeter when I saw that through April 3rd Kmart is giving 15% off their patio furniture. Sold!

2 comments:

birdie blue said...

Very cute. Love the navy cushions. Crate & Barrel, has a similar set that caught my eye, but you were able to get the whole set for less than the price of two chairs (@CB). Score!

pink cupcake vintage said...

Hey Birdie! Thanks for the affirmation! I hope it's as cute in person...supposed to arrive this week!

Pin It button on image hover