Friday, August 13, 2010

my friend is talented: rebekka


Lately I have been wanting to spotlight all the talented friends I have, so I decided to start a "my friend is talented" monthly post! This month it is dedicated to my friend Rebekka. This gal is who I want to be when I grow up! She is an amazing chef, cupcake baker, clothing maker, designer, and painter! You may remember her as the gal who made aprons for her adoption. Well she has begun a new venture and it involves her talents as an artist and painter. Rebekka is painting original designs and then having them printed on a smaller scale for girls like me and you! I can't wait for her to open up her etsy shop so I can scoop up some telephone notes! The most exciting part is that she is coming over this weekend to paint "Doris" and I am hoping to turn her design into our very first t-shirt for Tin Can Treats! Rebekka thank you for being such an encouraging friend and source of inspiration to me!

3 comments:

koralee said...

Oh what a talented friend...I am off to visit her right now.

Thanks for the links and for sharing her with us.

Happy weekend.xo

kayce hughes said...

I love it!

Lucy said...

I found her blog through you a few months ago and now I am completely in love with her butterfly works. I'm going to need at least one!

Pin It button on image hover